This six-day residential programme will be delivered by internationally renowned experts through keynote lectures, seminars, group sessions and one-to-one tutorials.
• Network with participants from around the globe
• Develop ideas within small groups
• Engage in panel discussions with policy makers, researchers and specialists
• Work on an individual project, guided by an expert personal tutor
• Create a draft research / policy document
It explores critical strategic challenges facing those working towards the prevention of NCDs, and features the following themes:
• Problem definition: burden of NCDs and risk factors
• Solution generation: NCD prevention strategies and their development
• Implementation and capacity building with individuals, communities and systems for NCD prevention
• Evaluation and case studies
• Policy development and implementation issues in Low and Middle Income Countries
Residential and non-residential options available. Application deadline for bursaries: 31 August 2016.
Full details: www.conted.ox.ac.uk/ncd
"Fantastic teachers and fellow students, unparalleled in my experience. A great melting-pot for exchanging and gaining ideas."
Erik Eriksson, Graduate Student, Uppsala University