Welcome to the IDF Online Education Zone
The IDF online interactive modules are aimed to ensure the best possible education in a flexible, self-paced environment that makes use of the latest learning technologies available to health professionals wherever they are in the world, so that they are equipped to provide optimal management for the estimated 415 million people living with diabetes.
Each online module should take you around 60 minutes to complete.
Access to the modules is free of charge and an official IDF certificate of completion is available for purchase to all learners who complete a module and pass the post-course assessment with a score of at least 80%.
WHO ARE THE ONLINE INTERACTIVE MODULES FOR?
• All Health professionals involved in diabetes management and care.
• In particular, health professionals who work in isolated, remote settings and lacking access to latest evidence-based education resources.
• System requirements and Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
• Sample IDF certificate of completion (pdf)
• Enquiries about the modules can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
MODULES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: